Are you tired of big bulky backcountry pillows that you have to inflate, then deflate then inflate again to find the perfect support!? After a lot of prototyping I have finally come up with the solution, no compromises on extra weight and it will not break the bank!
Dyneema Stuff Sacks on the outside, seam taped for waterproofness. When you get back to camp flip the dry bag inside out and fill it with your spare clothes or gear and use as a pillow!
These are customizable from the size to the colors to the interior fabric. You can chose between a soft cotton, satin, microfiber or fleece interior.
include (click here
for more info on our Dyneema offerings);
- CT1E.08 (.5oz) Dyneema DCF Blue
- CT2E.08 (.8oz) Dyneema DCF Spruce Green or White
- Airwave hybrid ripstop Black- this material has a phenomenal soft cotton feel
- Ion Charcoal Gray - extremely soft feel and tight weave this has a more slick satin feel
- Microfiber Black- soft feel that bridges the gap between the slicker satin and normal cotton
- Gray Fleece - For those colder nights
Sizes and weights;
Tall 16x8.5 17-25g
Large 16x11.5 28-32g
*pillows are not available for returns/exchanges